Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does my eye color change so Drastically?

a while ago my Friends and family started noticing that my eyes change color; I know a lot of the time it's due to the different kinds of light, and the color of my clothes and surroundings. But for the past year they have been changing, very much. I've been wondering why, here's a link to a picture i put together for one of my Friends a while back using my face book account pictures, http://s718.photobucket.com/albums/ww187/InfiniteCold99/?action=view%26amp;current=colors.png%26amp;newest=1Why does my eye color change so Drastically?
eye color has nothing to do with hair color. eye color is based on colors and light around you being reflected back into the eye. for example, if your wearing a blue shirt and your eyes are blue then its going to make your eye color ';more blue';. that's why if your wearing a certain outfit sometimes people will say thats like ';wow that outfit really brings out the color of your eyes';Why does my eye color change so Drastically?
When your hair is lighter, your eyes look a lighter blue. When your hair is darker your eyes look darker.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin