Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does my eye color change?

when I was born and in all my babie pictures I appear with blue eyes the doctor that delivered me told my mom they would never change now my eyes keep switching around on summer they get really baby blue on winter grey and on spring and atum either green or this kinda hazle mixture with gree. People get freake out and it's kinda wierd from me. im not saying they just change whenever they turn like blue and then this dull blue and they grey with blue and evetuelly they would be gray O.O it's wierd. So does anyone have an explanation for this?Does my eye color change?
How fascinating...I suggest that this year you start documenting this: take a picture of your eye color with good bright lighting, one indoors, and another one outdoors when it's sunny. Do this again in the middle of Spring, and so on. Normally I would say that your eye color changes because of the colors around you that are reflecting into your eyes, but you said seasonally, not daily, or with emotions-that's probably caused by blood pressure. I have heard about this..maybe the temperature change in your body because of the weather is doing this. Or maybe certain amounts of light bring out certain colors in your eyes,...darker colder seasons, darker colors in eye show up, vice-versa. Sounds like you might have the type of hazel eyes that have EVERY color in them. You can also ask an optomologist-eye expert, not the optomotrist who dispenses glasses and contacts. In the meantime, enjoy this gift from God and Mother Nature! I could only dream of having such wonderful color changing irises! : )Does my eye color change?
man thats pretty hot...


lol


hella sexy


man i wanna meet u lol
I have no answer for this, but it sounds awesome. Embrace it.
Most caucasian babies have lighter colored eyes when they are born and they darken with time until about age two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin