Thursday, December 3, 2009

Why does my eye color change multiple times in a day?

My eyes change color all the time. They are supposed to be blue but they change to blue/green, green, %26amp; lately they have had a hazel color in the middle that then spreads out to either blue or green. its really weird and i was wondering what could be the reason why my eyes change like this? No, the darker spot in the middle isn't my pupil because when ive asked someone in person about it they said it was my pupil but couldn't see my eyes at the time. Also i don't think it changes with my age just because it doesn't fade and goes back to normal then changes again. i know that this is kind of weird but i was just wondering because when i had to fill something out about my color my teacher didn't believe me that my eye color changes. some people say that is a ';girl'; thing too since its most common in girls then guy. so if u know anything it would be nice to know. ThanksWhy does my eye color change multiple times in a day?
Because of the angle the light hits them.Why does my eye color change multiple times in a day?
Eyes don't change color on a daily basis. I'd say it was either the light or the colors you were wearing that made them appear to change.
umm dude i think it's the light

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin