Thursday, December 10, 2009

What would make my eye color pop more?

My eyes a hazel. They go from Brownish yellow, to greenish yellow, dark green, yellow, and orangy brown.


(Is that still considered hazel?) Ha ha





So, what make-up would make my eyes pop?





And for the hell of it, just from curiosity. Where does it look like I'm from?What would make my eye color pop more?
Buy a eye widener from e.l.f! It's not white when it goes on it's more like a sheer white with pretti sparkles! www.eyeslipsface.com and the best part is it's only a buck! You gotta check the site out!What would make my eye color pop more?
you have a beautiful eye color. exactly like my friend's. i personally think your eyes stand out anyways, but you can try eyeliner. not too much though; it will make you look emo. just a thin line of eyeliner.
any green or purple eye shadows. nothing too dark because it also depends on your skin tone. mascara always makes your eyes pop too and maybe a little eye liner.
Wisconsin? i think they pop in your picture. use like deep violet eyeliner. that will surely make them pop.


i have hazel eyes too. =)
Caffeine.
Browns, plum, purple, deep khaki, forest green.
Purples, and darker greens I'm assuming.


I love hazel eyes by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin