Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is your favorite eye color?!?

1. Dark Blue


2. Dark Brown


3. Brown with a ring around it


4. Medium Brown or Light Brown then in the sun there is a dark ring around it


5. Hazel (brown and green together)


6. Hazel then in the sun has a ring around it


7. Dark green? is that possible?


8. Green then in the sun has a ring around it


9. Plain medium green


10. Medium blue


11. Medium blue, in the sun light blue with a dark blue ring


12. Crystal blue..i don't know how to describe it, actually i think that is what # 11 is.


13. Black eyes


14. Grey eyes





Just put the # you like to see on people. Also put the # that you have or that is closet to the eyes you have + if your a boy or girl. Thanks =)





Happy Holidays 鈾櫔What is your favorite eye color?!?
I'm green , my bf has dark blue eyes, so they're my 2 fav'sWhat is your favorite eye color?!?
I'm #5 but I also like #8
';Plain Medium Green';.
12


10


I am Male, heterosexual
light green





this kid in my english class has the most georgous light green eyes I have ever seen!
i like #10 cuz my bf has that color i have #5 and i am a girl :)
10
8 or 9,,


Im a girl and im #12
i'm a girl and i have #3








and i really want #14





and i like boy with all off them but, mostly


#10,11.12
12, 8
I'm a girl I have #2...Dark Brown


I love #10, and #9 (Really greenish blueish) cuz that's my the color of my boyfriends eyes
well, my eyes are blue/green. they were a sapphire, piercing blue when i was younger, but they changed unfortunately, but theyre still pretty. they're kind of like #11 medium blue w/ ring, or a mix of #12 and #9.


i think the best ones are #1, 2, 7 (it is possible), 10, 11, and 12.
i have no idea my eyes change color w. what i wear ( they dont really change color it just looks like it) but basically they are a light-ish green and have a golden colored sun thing around the pupil (personally i love my eyes they are really cool) and sometimes they look blue from far away... but i have little flecs of brown in the green part








im a girl =]





and i like crystal blue and grey
dark brown + green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin