Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye do you have?

Brown!What color eye do you have?
black!!What color eye do you have?
brown
my eye colour keeps changing. they are blue colour otherwise. but under the sun they tend to become green.
dark brown
black..
Grey
brown
Green
hazel
some say green some say blue im not sure really
My eyes are dark green with Grey flicks.
My eyes are light brown with flecks of yellow around the iris
theyre brown
i have blue eyes thanks, what colour are your eyes?
God's brown creature and i'm proud of having it... :)
mine are a greeny/blue
Brown
Black......
brown :) what about you?
The outer part is white. Then in the middle I have a black center surrounded by a nice cool blue. Girls get lost in my eyes sometimes.
white, can't u see my icon?
Blue. Can't you see them in my Avatar?
Black
black...
my color eyes is dark brown............................
dark brown
i have blue eyes .my whole family has blue eyes
My eyes are green.
Blue
blue, but there are two types of blue eyes those that have an outer ring and those that don't. my eyes have an outer ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin