Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eye make up for me?

i am African American with dark brown eyes. what color and brand eye liner mascara and eyeshadow will look great on me. i want my eyes to pop as much as possible. don't give me a brand that's extremely expensive please and thank youWhat color eye make up for me?
honey, im dark too and trust me you can wear any color eyeshadow you want.i mean ANY COLOR everythign wipp pop against your eyes [especially deep purple its to die for!]buy always use whatever color mascara your lashes are and black liquid eyeliner try eyeslipsface.com most of thier stuff is $1.00!!What color eye make up for me?
what i do is put a really dark brown or black eyeliner around your eyes but also around your eyelid then use a really dark brown eyeshadow around your eyelids and then a lighter one on them. that will make your eyes look massive
i have dark brown eyes 2..i use like a shinny gold eyeshadow and sometimes pinks and browns...i use cover girl mascara (the purple one) and i change what type of eye liner i use.





hope i helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin