Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is her eye color?

My daughter has the most interesting eye color. I'm not sure what to classify them as. Most of the time I think they are a dark gray but sometimes they look hazel/green/brown/blue. They've been this way since she was born.





They look dark indoors but get her in any light and they look multicolored.





side note: I'm Asian (Vietnamese) and my husband is Caucasian with light blue eyes. Our other daughter has light brown eyes and our son has dark brown eyes. Thanks for your opinions!





http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb284/lanaustin/100_0926-1.jpgWhat is her eye color?
They look like a star burst of hazel into grey into dark blue.





My hubby has a lighter color of this eye color.


http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n187/鈥?/a>What is her eye color?
They are going to be brown or hazel. Some white babies change eye color alot before it settles on one. Mine still change depending on lighting and what I am wearing. They will go either light blue dark blue and sometimes green. Most of the time they are a middle blue.
Grey, she has beautiful eyes ! Very unique color.
hmmm interesting. Very beatiful tho :)
they are definitely grey and very very beautiful :)
Grey


:)
they look hazel to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin