Thursday, December 3, 2009

I dont really like my eye color. I just feel down about brown eyes. Do you think its something to worry about?

Well it all started about 3 years ago, when I was about 14, I used to have brighter colored eyes. Then I started having head troubles and the doctor didn't know what was wrong with me. Then all of a sudden all the problems stopped.(Thank God!) But soon after my eyes got very dark, and there is a blue ring around my eyes. I just really don't like my brown, almost black eyes. Am i just being silly? Idk here are my eyes http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a333/d鈥?/a>I dont really like my eye color. I just feel down about brown eyes. Do you think its something to worry about?
They look fine; don't worry darling =)


-Pinches your cheeks-


Momma Bear is impressedI dont really like my eye color. I just feel down about brown eyes. Do you think its something to worry about?
That's not really a clear picture but from what I can see you have nice eyes, and are a cute young man. Try not to be so worried about the color of your eyes, if you start to believe that your eyes look good than your old confidence will return. If that doesn't work and your eye color still bothers you, remember you can always try colored contacts.


Good luck :)
They look nice, but I know where you're coming from.


I have hazel/brown eyes. More of a brown-hazel than a green-hazel.


I just don't like brown eyes on me. I think they appear boring or something.





But I think you have nothing to worry about, if it bothers you too badly- try some colored contacts!





Best of luck %26lt;3
You look fine to me; if only you wore glasses or contacts because you could get Freshlook Honey contacts, they make your eyes brighter.


I have Dark Brown Eyes, also. Yet, people say my eyes are black; yet in the light they can tell it's brown and say it looks pretty/awesome.


So don't worry about it, just be glad you don't have headache problems anymore. :P
Well im sorry to tell you this but ...Men Of Colour only get brown eyes





I hope you know you're not a white man .. cus then thats THE REAL ISSUE you're dealing with!!!!!





.. that must mean you're either in denial.. or wish you were white.. cus last time i checked they're the only race with anything but brown eyes... So yea The Only Thing Wrong With You Is Your Confidence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! %26lt;3
You really can't control it, don't worry.


Someone will love it one day (a girl) so don't worry!





:-)
you have beautiful eyes from what i can see, and you're adorable if i may so so. you have nothing to worry about :)
i like them


i have green eyes and my favorite eye color is brown


i love guys with brown eyes [:
Just get colored contacts.
You have very nice eyes.


You have what some people call ';dreamy'; eyes.


I wouldn't worry too much about them. I think they're nice :)
i thik ur eyes r fine it goes good with ur skin colo and ur hair u look good i like it and i think alot of people agre dont worry about it u look good :)
It looks fine, but if you want to change it back, get colored contacts.
umm weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin