Thursday, December 10, 2009

Experience with baby eye color?

my son is almost 4 months, he was born with dark blue eyes. they got a little lighter, with gray around the pupils....now its mostly a murky gray color still with the blue around the edges (murky gray around the pupils)





what eye color do you THINK he will have?


personal experience appreciated.





i know i already asked this question but im trying to get more answers =)





i dont see how the murky color will change into a light blue.....or even back to blue and ive never seen anyone with like a murky gray eye color with dark blue edges......so i dont understand how most people said before that they will be blue, can someone explain?Experience with baby eye color?
I can't answer, but I would love to know because you just described my daughter's eyes.





Mine are a very dark brown and her daddy's are hazel, so I think they will be brown. However, he has two children with a green eyed woman and both of his children got bright blue eyes from their grandfather.Experience with baby eye color?
I think they will turn brown





Babies are born with blue or brown eyes. Then they change into a different shade, or different colour altogether. If they were going to stay blue they would have gotten lighter and brighter. If they are turning more of a grey shade- maybe that is the blue mixed with the brown before it turns brown. What colour are your eyes and his dads eyes?
my son was born with my blue eyes and had them up until a month ago. Then, they started going grey with blue and brown in them. He's 6 months old and it looks like they are turning brown. so sad. :) He's still beautiful! I didn't know they could change that late but everyone I spoke to said their babies eyes turned around 6 months.
They will most likely stay gray, and turn lighter with age. They may take on a blue tint later down the road, but I'd count on them being gray. Get this.. my sons father has dark dark brown almost black eyes, I have green eyes and our son ended up with gray eyes. It's WIERD!
My son's eyes were blue at birth, then turned this cool slate gray color, before turing into what I can only describe as ';blueberry blue';. They are gorgeous! :)
this happened to my little brother and his eyes are still a bluish grey but they are very pretty


BTW my borther is 11 now





dadd's eyes are browna nd moms eyes are blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin