Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's the best eye color for dark brown hair and very fair skin?

Naturally, I have dark brown hair (level 5 brunette), and very fair skin with a few freckles. I'm thinking of changing my eye color since I already wear contacts, and i've always wanted lighter eyes. My natural eye color is medium/dark brown depending on the lighting. I was thinking about violet because it's very unique and symbolizes royalty. I also thought about green, blue, or maybe a honey color (it's close to my natural color). I like color (vibrant and exotic), but I can't decide which one to choose!What's the best eye color for dark brown hair and very fair skin?
I also have very dark brown hair and very light fair skin. I have medium/brown eyes too :)


I think green is very pretty on girls like us!


go to http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/ and upload your picture and you can try them out. I found that all the colors you listed look really good!


I wish i had a reason to get contacts but i have 20/20 vision haha i know that sounds bad!





good luck :)What's the best eye color for dark brown hair and very fair skin?
A very saturated blue would be pretty, especially if you want something beautiful that looks natural, violet is so rare that it might look strange.... And blue will contrast your dark hair color making both your eyes and hair look pretty
I'd go with an aqua blue. I have the exact same hair and skin color as you, and I've got eyes that are greenish blue and I always get compliments. Violet eyes just look fake, in my opinion.
Blue green. aqua or teal..


ACTUALLY definitely TEAL. teal is a very royal enlighting color.


I have the same hair and skin as you, and violet also doesnt look real, ive had them before... not good!
I think you should go with your idea of violet eyes they will go well with your hair. Don't go to light though they will pull the radiance out of your hair. a darker violet would be perfect.
I agree with the aqua blue. My friend has almost black hair with fair skin and freckles and she has naturally aqua blue eyes.... she got won ';Best Eyes'; in our class! I hope it looks good on you!!! :)
Your natural color would look the best with that combo. I have dark hair and eyes and pale skin and I think it looks cool.
A very deep brown or green.
BLUE GREEN AQUA TEAL CORAL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin