Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why do people make such a big deal about eyes color?

Brown, Blue, Green, Hazel, Violet.... ???? So what? who care about that! I always love my dark brown eyes. I know a lot of brown eyes folks and they say they are jealous of blue or green eyes people!Why do people make such a big deal about eyes color?
Insecurity, I think. Or a case of grass always being greener on other side of fence. I am with you, I love my brown eyes!Why do people make such a big deal about eyes color?
i have light green eyes , i think most people would like to have blue eyes but i am happy with the ones i have and i wouldn't change them for the world !!
i don't know, i love my eyes though =D
I WISH I HAD AQUA .
I have a dark brown eyes and I am happy about my eyes, I never use the contact lenses.
I've got blue eyes, I always wanted to have brown eyes, no idea why though, still I never made a big deal out of it!
to be honest i dont really know either, and i have never seen violet eyes. i think its somehtign to do to entertian people lol.
Actually, Brown eyes are the original color for all humans. The change is eyecolor was a result of a gene mutation in one of our ancient ancestors some 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. Scientists have found that before that mutation accurred, we all had brown eyes. I read about this on MSN.com.
Eyes are a very important portion of non-verbal communication between people. This fact probably contributes to the obsession and fascination with eye colour
Brown eyes are dominant in the gene pool. Blue eyes are a recessive trait, hence it being more rare. And green eyes (I have green eyes and I love them, especially with my auburn hair and pale skin), green eyes are neutral -- it can go either way, as long as a member down the line in the gene pool has had green eyes. Now, if someone is born with dark features (black hair, highly pigmented skin) and has blue eyes -- that is highly rare, and being that humans seek out rarities, we find that highly attractive. Someone with plain skin, plain hair, and brown eyes is less rare, therefore less (normally -- and I'm speaking on the merely physical sense) attractive.





Also, eyecontact is very important in a non-verbal communication sense. When you are looking someone in the eyes, it is difficult to not admire (or, not) their eye color.





Humans love the unique.
because eyes are the first thing to see about someone


but i like bright blue eyes buh i wouldnt trade for blue green or wateva


i love my brown ones
Because brown eyes are the norm.. People like to be seen as ';different'; so they want something different.
Well i have no idea. Im a mexican girl with Blue eyes. which is not so very common. They always think im white or some other race. Maybe they wouldnt confuse my race if i had brown eyes. ;-(
mmm i dont know


i have green eyes and my mother has blue-gray eyes. my sister is the only one in the family who doesnt have colored eyes, hers are brown, but shes got the most wonderful eyelashes and shes got the prettiest eyes of the 3 of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin