Thursday, December 3, 2009

Question about eye color?

I have really dark eyes %26amp; people tell me all the time that their beautiful because many peoples eyes aren't that dark but truthfully I hate them.Brown eyes are extremely beautiful but I love light eyes like blue or green more.


So I guess my question is which color do you like the best?


And also what do you think about my eye color?





http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175…





http://i717.photobucket.com/albums/ww175…Question about eye color?
Why would you want to change your eye color? When people get color contacts it doesn't look natural or good. People always look better in there original, God given features. Plus, your eyes are beautiful and very unique! Please don't change them they are perfect for you!


Also I love crystally teal blue eyes, or light minty green or even sharp grassy green eyes for colors..anything unique!Question about eye color?
I think you asked this kind of question because you simply want to receive compliments from other people; either that or you're not contented with how you look, or more specifically how your eyes look like. Whatever your reason is, you shouldn't worry too much about your eyes' impact to your physical appearance; after all, it's better to have something than to have none. That was just a little advice.





I've already said a lot, but I haven't answered your questions yet so here are my answers:





For the first question, I prefer blue-colored eyes more than anything else (although my eye color is brown).





For the second question, I think you look great. Besides, a lot of people already told you that they like your eye appearance, so why not buy their opinions?
OMG! i know exactly what you mean! i mean you feel that brown is too plain right? thats what i thought! but on you, seriously, you look really pretty with brown eyes. i have the ssame color as you, and i was sick of them even tho i kept getting compliments on them. so i got colored contacts. not blue or green tho. chestnut with alot of sparks. and TRUST ME. i HATED them the first time i got them cuz they looked SOSOSO fake! but later on i got used to them and like them%26lt;3 my mom wouldnt let me have them too tho. so i got them when right after my birthday, and told my mom that it was a gift from a friend. it was easy for me to do this tho since theres a beauty shop right next to my school that sells them and my mom dosent really know any of my friends.
Its not myth but surveyed by many people that people who have dark colored eye like eyes of those people who have light colored eyes and vice verse.Your eyes look really great and if you change them they wouldn't look as beautiful as they are!!Honestly you shouldn't spoil your natural beauty!But f you relly wanna put eye lens then go for aqua blue because you have a fair colour.TAKE CARE!!!!!!
omg =[ i love your eyes!


i have a drk blue color and i have drk brown contacts b/c i love dark eyes.





everyone has a differnt opinion.


its like ppl w/ staright hair want curly hair.


ppl w/ blond hair wand blrown or black its cuase ppl get bored of themselves. lol








answer my Q its in this secion











EDIT



































HEY I WAS NICE TO YOU AND LOOK AT THE COMMENTS U GIVE ME GEEEZ GIRL


























=[
HA, mine were black when i was little, and now there red : /


Sounds fake, but no im telling the truth.


Think of red velvet fake, that's the color of my eyes,


and no nothing wrong with me.





I like greyy and really blue eyes the best : )


Your eyes are pretty
Your lucky you have lighter coloured eyes than me. I have really dark brown eyes, and i also agree that blue, hazel and green eyes are so much more awesome! You do have a nice brown colour.
Well I have blue eyes, and a while ago I would have killed to have your eye color. You just have to learn how to love what you've already got going for you. I think that they are gorgeous.
yea i know what you mean..i also have dark brown eyes. i wish i had light brown eyes at least.. that is really pretty. I also really love blue eyes. but your eyes are not that dark.
Your eyes are gorgeous!





I have dark brown eyes too and sometimes i wish I didn't.





I love bright green or light grey eyes.





You could always get colored contacts, but don't get the cheap brands, they could ruin your eyes.
I like green eyes or dark dark brown eyes like urs :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I have light blue eyes and I know this will sound like I love myself (I don't , trust me ) but I think they are my best feature.





Your eyes are very unique and are beautiful! And you are really pretty too


!!
i like dark i have green eyes my self i love my own. so i guess i would say i like both. love green nd then brown
Well.. I have blue eyes as u can see. They are veryy BRIGHT! But I love brown eyes too!
I think you should leave your eyes, they are pretty, don't change any of your characteristics.
your eyes aren't the typical brown - they stand out just like some bright green or blue ones :)
your eyes are pretty right now too. but for me im a sucker when it comes to green eyes
i love blue eyes and brown.


:)
i like brown, and also your hot!!! how old are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin