Thursday, December 3, 2009

Baby's Hair & Eye Color?

I have light, light blonde hair [it's natural] and blue eyes [although, my left eye is 1/2 blue and 1/2 brown] ... my boyfriend has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My mom has light blonde hair like mine and blue eyes. My dad has brown hair and blue eyes. My boyfriends parents both had/have brown hair and dark brown eyes. What are the odds of my daughter having blonde hair and blue eyes? I have a feeling she'll end up w/brown eyes... but I was wondering if at all, its possible she could have blonde hair? I know brown is dominant, but I was just wondering. I found and awesome website to predict the babys eye color, does anyone know of a website like this one for determining the babys hair color? Thanks!! [[P.S. --here's the eye website I found that was awesome! --- http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC鈥?/a> ]]Baby's Hair %26amp; Eye Color?
Yes, dark is dominant but you really have no way of knowing if he carries that light recessive gene (it could be from several generations back) so it really is a ';possibility'; thing as much of a probability. My husband is spanish with black hair, dark brown eyes, I have dark brown eyes %26amp; hair. My first two daughters ended up with blue eyes,one has blond hair! and YES, they're his!! LOL!! My third will finally have his dark eyes, hair %26amp; skin....but your baby will be a beauty no matter what. The only given fact with genes is that two light cannot make a dark, IE if you would both have blue eyes, neither of you carry a dominant gene, therefore your baby will only be able to haev light eyes.Baby's Hair %26amp; Eye Color?
DNA and GENES are truly amazing! In my family everyone has dark features.. As my mother is HUNGARIAN and my father is from Colombia.. All of us have either brown or dark brown hair and eyes....





I'm married and my husband is very, very fair skinned and has blond hair and blue eyes! He is adopted and does NOT know what his mother or father look like! When I got pregnant I was sure that my children would have most of my dominant features.. Dark hair/ dark eyes.. etc... I could NOT have been more WRONG! Both my sons have blond hair and blue eyes! Very fair skin and have little resemblance to me! I should check out the website and see what it predicts...





Good luck
brown eyes are more dominate, but there is a possibility. Try the punnent square (we learned in 6th grade) and that might give you better insight as to what your baby will look like... but sometimes the recessive genes throw us for a loop and give us something uncommon in the family (like the red hair that grandpa had) =)





Good luck!
My baby would have the most probability of having brown eyes. My son has blue though, we have no idea how that happened but the website shows there was a probability. That was fun thanks!





I would say there is a possibitlity that your baby could have blonde hair.
I tried the website but I didn't understand what the results said...
Is it me or is this same question posted 3 times?








The website is cool though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin