Thursday, December 10, 2009

I hate my eye color ... WTF?

Ok, I naturally have light skin (olive), black hair, and deep/dark blue eyes.


And I hate my eye color because it's not fair that they're not as light and beautiful as all the girls in my school. Or all the celebrities. All my girlfriends have blonde/brown hair and light green/blue eyes with tan skin.





And I'm effin stuck with olive skin, black hair, and deep dark blue eyes. Like from a far you would think they were brown. But no, for my friends, even if you were a far, you could tell they're light.





All my friends take pictures and there eye color is sooo GORGEOUS and light, and mine are just dark and plain. I'm going crazy and I get insanley jealous. I want to havepretty light eyes like they do but I don't. All my friends eyes look like this: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y216/sfrajett/ol_blue_eyes_101401.jpg


Mine are like this kind of a blue: http://www.flickr.com/photos/asforme/2474329615/


http://l.yimg.com/img.tv.yahoo.com/tv/us/img/site/63/82/0000036382_20061211175210.jpI hate my eye color ... WTF?
if your friend's eyes look like that.


thats kinda creepy.





and if your eyes look like that. i would die for that.


that color is gorgeous.





EDIT*





you want them to tell you have sexy eyes.


i rather be called beautiful or pretty or even cute than hot or sexy.





thats just plain rude.I hate my eye color ... WTF?
Umm...Miley's eyes don't stand out nearly as much as Courtney's. I actually think your eyes are a gorgeous shade of blue. And why would you want the same eye color all your friends have? That's so f-ing boring. Be an individual!!! And btw...dark hair and blue eyes is amazingly gorgeous.
dark hair + light eyes = hot





don't stress about something you can't change :) I think dark blue eyes are more unique than lighter ones, anyway. If you really want a change, you could try wearing colored contacts.
GIRL YOU ARE NUTS I HAVE DARK BROWN EYES AND I WEAR BLUE CONTACTS LIKE THE COLOR OF YOUR EYES


DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE WISH THEY WOULD HAVE YOUR EYE COLOR, GET OVER YOURSELF AND APPRECIATE WHAT YOU HAVE!!!!!!
listen, no matter what you should be happy with what you have.


there is not point aspiring to be, or have something you will never have.


and your friends eyes are bloody scary


x
erm, your 'friends' eyes looks scary, the other eyes look beautiful.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin