Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who can define my eye color?

Cause I cant:Who can define my eye color?
Theres some brown.


I would go with green though.


Maybe olive?


I wouldnt say hazel, I dont think it fits.


They are very unique, pretty(:





So if you were going to do eye makeup, you could go with basics, like brown would be pretty, maroon, pretty much any brownish color, and black of course, but only for eyeliner, black eyeshadow isnt too appealing :sWho can define my eye color?
You have olive hazel eyes - meaning they are a mix of olive and brown.





Hazel is any mix of color that includes brown. A person could have green/olive hazel, blue hazel or gray hazel. Yours could be either olive or gray hazel, but because there is flash in the second photo and the first looks more natural, I'd say they're olive hazel.
Your eyes are definitely hazel but they're a more unique shade. Most people with hazel eyes have brown and green but you have brown and blue. Very cool.





But no offense, the second picture freaked me out a little.
Blue with a hint of brown.





Um, sorry to be a bother but I don't think you were being mean on Echo's question! The dog was cute, the hair was horrid. What did she expect you to say?
Haha... pic...





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
If there's green and brown, it's hazel. You could also have gray eyes if they're not quite blue. Just guessing. No pic.








Yeah, definitely HAZEL.
hazel, theyre rather nice.
Is there suppose to be a picture or something? I could help you out if I knew.
Looks like you have pretty hazel eyes :)
hazel- which is basically any combination of brown and green
hazelish grayish maybe?
Brown with a Tint of blue... i would say hazel

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin