Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Does your eye color keep changing throughtout your life?

When I was a baby I had super bright blue eyes, and then they kind of became more like a lighter blue in elementary school, and around middle-school they became like blue-green. I'm 16 now and sometimes they look blue, but mainly they look super intense green. I swear they change color a little every day. Like today they were so bright green a little boy at church told me they looked like they'd glow in the dark. I think he meant it as a compliment.....





I like the way they are now. Will they change again? I don't want them to.





Has anyone else had their eye color change like that??





Just curious. Thx!!! : )Does your eye color keep changing throughtout your life?
I don't think they'd change radically (besides from when you were born), but I think they do vary throughout your life =) My mom used to have dark green eyes and as she's gotten older they changed to a bright blue-green. I had dark blue eyes when I was born and now I have dark green. I think it just depends on the person.Does your eye color keep changing throughtout your life?
haha, i wish i had your eyes. (:


mine do change shade and different flecked colors every once in a while.


they're medium-light brown with lots of green in them.
your hair and eye color definitely changes through out your life
Mine have gone from brown to green within the last ten years of my life.
I've always wanted eyes like that. I'm part Gypsy and I've had dark brown eyes my whole life.
YEAH WHEN I WAS BORN MY EYES WERE BLUE BUT NOW THERE GREEN BUT I LOVE THEM!!!
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin