Thursday, December 10, 2009

Do you have to need glasses to wear colored eye contacts?

Hi, I have no problem with my eyes, they are fine, and I don't glasses or eye contacts. I sort of want to change the color of my eyes, but are colored contacts only for people w/ eye problems? Are they like real contacts?Do you have to need glasses to wear colored eye contacts?
No you absolutely dont need to have bad vision. My friend had blue contacts (her eyes are actually brown) and she has 20/ 20 visionDo you have to need glasses to wear colored eye contacts?
They can act as regular contacts do, but you can also get them w/out presecription. i dont understand why you would want to look fake though? Keep your natural eye color
Nope, you don't have to have vision problems to get them :)
no any one can wear them but the blue looks really fake so don't get those


hope that help


toodles =)
ya they do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin