Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need to know how to lighten up my eye brows so I can dye them the same color as my hair? I called a local?

solon and they said they don't do that, can someone help me ?I need to know how to lighten up my eye brows so I can dye them the same color as my hair? I called a local?
Hair peroxide works perfect. BE VERY CAREFUL not to get this anywhere near the eyes. Use a Q-tip to apply it. It will take only a small amount. Don't use on broken skin it will burn! Wash off thoroughly and later apply the color you want also be VERY careful with any product near the eyes. Your local drug store or beauty supply store will carry peroxide products. Very simple to do and works just fine. Good luck sweetie!I need to know how to lighten up my eye brows so I can dye them the same color as my hair? I called a local?
Peroxide works over time..dab some on a cotton ball and smooth across your brows..in a week or so ull start to see them lighten..also you can use pure lemon juice depends on your preference..:) good luck!
I DO MY EYEBROWZ MY SELF,FIRST I BUY A FACIAL LIGHTNING BLEACH AND PUT IT ON MY EYEBROW AND WAIT TILL IT GETS VERY BLONDE AND THEN I PUT THE DYE.BUT WAIT LIKE A WHILE TO DYE THEM.I HAVE BEEN DOING THEM FOR A LONG TIME AND PEOPLE LIKE IT.
Normally Hair salons won't dye Eyebrows since they are so close to your eyes. Why not just have them waxed and plucked so they are thin and look lighter?





If you are determined to lighten them though, I would suggest using Hydrogen Peroxide CAUTIOUSLY!!! with a Q-tip and keep a tissue below your eyebrow to catch any that drips.
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin