Thursday, December 3, 2009

Is my eye color ugly? i think it is.. (pics)?

for some reason i realllly hate my eye color... /:


it changes colors. sometimes its more blue and sometimes its more green and sometimes its just kinda both.





BLUE/GREEN:http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/korynn38/eye-1-1.jpg





BLUE:


http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/korynn38/myeys1-1.jpg





GREEN:http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u350/korynn38/myeye2-1.jpg








so i just noticed all these pics are of the same eye?hah. and my eye looks really big in the first pic, the second it looks like i was high, and the third it looks like i have a lazy eye.hah.Is my eye color ugly? i think it is.. (pics)?
No..Not at all...My eyes change to,they are hazel but sometimes looks green,and other times they are darker...Is my eye color ugly? i think it is.. (pics)?
dewd, you have the same eyecolor as me , but my blues


a little brighter. your eye color is finee , and you should embrace


it, and wear some mascara ! xoxoxoox .
it loos like the exact same color in all 3 pics...your eyes are beautiful dont hate them!!=]








mine?rate 1-10


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Well I think they are pretty ... You know nowadays people want to have green or blue eyes .. and they buy contacts and try to make people think they are their real eyes hehe so consider yourself lucky... you have both colors...........................
It's better than having brown or black eyes I would say. I would love to have your eye color or any color that's blue or green.
Truthfully - i think you want compilents.


Yeah, not the clearest nicest color, but definitely pretty.


Not ugly at all.
PRETTY EYES! LOVELY!
awwww common you've got very beautiful eyes....


they are just amazing
all the colours look the same to me but you have beautiful eyes. make the most of your individuality :) x
very ugly indeed
your eyes look fine o-O


a whole bunch of ppl have the same color %26gt;.%26gt;
No





And all the colors look exactly the same to me...
fishing?
Are you kidding?! Your eyes are pretty! :)
fishing for compliments , eh? well i'll give you one. your eyes are fine.
I'll trade ;)


Mine are brown %26gt;.%26gt;
it is pretty ugly


i bet its not the answer you were waiting for TOO BAD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin