Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is my eye Color? Amber, Hazel, Light brown?

I have a goldish-brown amber eye color.. I don't know if they're hazel, light brown, amber, or just brown.. Everyone says that hazel eyes are goldish brown.. which is true, but what do you think???... Do I have amber or hazel or light brown.. what do i say my eye color is when someone ask me what it is?.. please answer i need help.. and in you perspective what do you think are hazel eyes???.. thanks =0





-Jay-What is my eye Color? Amber, Hazel, Light brown?
you self decide itWhat is my eye Color? Amber, Hazel, Light brown?
Hazel eyes are eyes that change colors or have multi-colors in them. If you don't have this then they are just a light brown or amber. Or maybe you just have golden-brown. My mom, sis, daughter and her dad all have hazel eyes, they all change colors, but my sis and mom have brown in them while my daughter and her dad have blue, green, and yellow , and a touch of brown.
well if you have greenish brown eyes then they are hazel. i think you would know what light brown looks like. and golden brown is like light brown with a gold shimmer in it. brown is just like well brown, not really dark but not really light, its in the middle. but plz show a pic then i can REALLY tell.
hazel is green-brown. since you said ';amber'; in your own description, I'd guess that they are amber. It would be easier if you showed us a pic.
From your description, I'd say hazel, but a pic would be helpful. =)
i need a picture to tell

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin