Thursday, December 10, 2009

My friend is obsessed with my eye color which is naturally green/blue.How can one naturally lighten their eyes

any foods to eat that do that?





thanksMy friend is obsessed with my eye color which is naturally green/blue.How can one naturally lighten their eyes
The only thing you can do is change your hair color or do your makeup a certian way to give off the appearence that you've lightened your eyes. I have deep green eyes and nobody really noticed them much when I was a blonde... Now i'm a very dark brunette and I've been tanning a lot recently and it seems liek everyday atleast one person points out how green my eyes are.My friend is obsessed with my eye color which is naturally green/blue.How can one naturally lighten their eyes
ok by the questions i have read from you i am wondering why you dont want the hair and eyes you have! you must be beautiful! just except it.
this colour is best for cooling the eye. don,t change it, i feel he jelous about your eye, so it is very atracted
colors of the eyes dont change at all but ur eyes can reflect the color of dress u r wearing. For ex. if u ve green eyes n u wore blue dress, u eyes wud look like blue
My eye color changes with season but i dont think there is a naturall way to change them. Maybe the amount of light they recieve affects their color but im not sure
You have a beautiful colour for your eyes .There is no way you can change .Any way wearing the clotheswith suitable colours can have some effect in the colour of the eyes.
not sure it's possible.
Contacts! They gave me some and each day they give me a complement.
peas
Nothing. There is nothing you can do to lighten the color of your eyes.
oh dear. ya can't bleach yer eyes...best you can do is buy the colored contacts...that is the only way my friends with dark eyes got lighter eyes......
There is nothing one can do to lighten ones eyes short of purchasing lighter contacts.
There is like magic rituals and such





If you close your eyes and look in to a fire/candle i will lighten your eyes for 5 hours
mine change apon what i wear, but naturaly i hae a grayish blue eye, then my left eye has a huge freackle that makes my eye look orange and green , i hate it
Buy some color contacts...they change your eye color.
PLEASE DON'T
Sorry but nothing will change your eye color, cradle to grave what you are born with is what you get. Try tinted contact lenses for a temporary fix even if you don't need glasses you can get them. You can try using a light beige or whitish shadow to give an illusion of lighter eyes. Why not bring out your true beauty and make your eyes ';pop'; with a medium to dark brown shadow applied close to your lashes? Black liner will give an unnatural look.
Well, you could open your eye(s) wider.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin