Thursday, December 3, 2009

What IS my eye color?

My eyes kind of change color.





They are grey/blue/green with yellow stripes in them.





In sunlight they are sliver/blue.





What should I call my eye color in short?What IS my eye color?
Hey! I have the same thing! when I had to fill out the information for my licence, I was told to put down hazel, since it's a mixture of all of the colors.. so you should stick with calling it hazel :o)What IS my eye color?
Hazel. It means a mix of blues, or greens and browns.
Sexy.





I doth protest! I certainly made no shameful innuendos. I was merely observing that the particular combination of colors you described came across as very appealing. If you have long eyelashes, it's even better.
You must be the girl with kaleidoscope Eyes.





I mean that as a compliment so don't leave me one of your little hate messages. =]





~
make belive eyes, girl stop making things up my sis is a eye doc and she says you are so full of **** your eyes are rainbow,hey there is your color , I rock
Call it random colour.





But looks like you've got pretty eyes.
Sounds very pretty to me.....wish you were my neighbor so I could look into them and see them change.





I think you should pick the color of your choice from all of them and go with that. Technically....you could use three different colors...just pick the one you feel best with. NEAT !
hazel
blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin