Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's my eye color?

I always thought they were hazel, but lately alot of people are telling me they're green...what do you think?





Close up:


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/B鈥?/a>





I look really mad here but...


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v110/B鈥?/a>What's my eye color?
They are green. See below for details on 'hazel', which isn't really a particular colour.





'There is some difficulty in defining the eye color ';hazel'; as it is sometimes considered to be synonymous with light-brown, gold, and other times with dark green... Hazel eyes have been described as dark green or yellowish brown,... or as a lighter shade of brown.'What's my eye color?
green ?
Green
green! gorgeoussss
Green, Haha:P..Very Pretty!:)...I've heard you eye colour can change,not sue though
green!





so prettyyyyy!





:D
wa....green....nice eye colour.....very uncommon
GREEN WITH A LITTLE BIT OF BROWN
Well, they are green for sure.
They`re green i think in the second one


and theyre amazingly green ive never seen that kind of green in eyes before im really jealous xxxxx
green! i love green eyes lucky i have brown ones~
they look green to me
AMAZINGLY GREEN!!!





OMG they're gorgeous im so jealous!!





=]
green...color tone is very nice.
Definitely a DAZZLING green! They're so cool! So work them hot eyes!
They are very gorgeous green. Love them!
on the fist pic they look diff colours





%26amp;+ on the 2nd one they look green x
Definitely green. I have hazel eyes and people say they look green, but not as green as yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin