Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color eyes will my baby have?

I have hazel green eyes. My husband has blue eyes. Our first son has brown eyes. My mom has blue eyes. My dad has brown eyes. My hubands mom and dad both have blue eys as well as his grandparents my grandparents on my moms side has blue but my dads have brown. So I was wondering if hazel eyes can have a blue eyed baby or if all my kids will have brown eyes?What color eyes will my baby have?
try this:





http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC…





it's an 'eye colour calculator'





I calculated it for you..... there's a 50/50 chance of your next child having blue or green eyes...What color eyes will my baby have?
Based on genetics, your son is the mutation (not in a bad way!) Classic genetics would say that you can't have a brown-eyed child. You obviously have more hazel colored eyes, and you got the mix of brown from your dad. You would be more likely to have a green, hazel, or blue eyed child. Your son is the exception to the rule!
Since your husband had blue eyes, he will only pass on the blue (recessive) gene. You have hazel, so you could pass either brown or hazel or blue genes to your child. If you pass the blue gene your child will have blue eyes, if you pass brown or hazel, the child could have either. Brown is the most dominant gene.





I have blue eyes, my husband has brown, our son has hazel.





I guess you'll have to wait and see.
I have blue eyes, my ex has hazel.....our oldest son has blue eyes and our youngest has brown eyes (like my mom and grandparents on my moms side). My boyfriend has hazel eyes and our son has blue eyes like me. Really if you have different eye shades in the blood line the baby could have any of them.
WAIT and see! that is part of the joy in getting to meet your child. genetics goes over many generations and the permutations can be many and yes two brown eyed parents CAN have a blue eyed child.
About 50% should have brown eyes,depending on if you inherited the blue gene from your mother if you'll have more chance of blue eyes first, hazel then green the rarest
To Kairia, Two brown eyed people CAN have a blue eyed baby!! My parents did! :) me and my sister :) and my grandparents also have brown eyes....:)
Probably brown but idk and the the first post it can actually happen because of other family members with that eye color.
two brown eyed parents CAN make a blue eyed baby


clearly you didnt understand genetics


:
|All your kids will probably have brown eyes.
blue sounds dominant to me








so.. blue :D
two brown eyed parents can not make a blue eyed kid
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin