Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can a godess have different eye colors when her mood changes?

Of course. All sorts of gods (Greek, Roman, etc.) have been known to change their shape for a number of reasons. I don't see where changing their eye color would be a problem at all. It even happens in humans sometimes. My eyes cange from brown to green depending on my mood. I'm sure if I can do it, then a goddess can too.Can a godess have different eye colors when her mood changes?
yeah i have friends eyes that change ever time there emotions change its weird! Report Abuse
Can a godess have different eye colors when her mood changes?
People can so why not a goddess?
Of course.


The Greek gods used to have different shapes when their moods changed.
yea... jus like those magic rings evry1 wore years ago...
I have seen people( like myself) whos eyes change in hue and color with their moods. My eyes are originally brown, but when I am extremely excited or happy they are more golden then anything. When I am extremely angry they turn almost a burgandy color. And if my eyes can do that, then a goddesses can do anything.
I would think so, however my eyes don't seem to change and I am moody. :(


They do however, change color when it the sun hits them. Dark brown to light brown.
yeah my girlfriend changes her eye colors everyday, but she has contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin