Thursday, December 10, 2009

Whats your favorite eye color?

my favorite is dark green http://www.flickr.com/photos/25581721@N0鈥?/a> my sisters eyes dont you think its prettyWhats your favorite eye color?
i LOVE ice blue eyes. like amanda's from antm.





http://www.all-antm.net/albums/userpics/鈥?/a>





sooo gorgeous! any color can be pretty though.Whats your favorite eye color?
hazel, grey, blue
not this
I'm crazyyyy about dark blue eyes! they are the bestt, i wish i had them.
I like any eye color, it actually is the shape, as well the persons attitude, if they smile with their eyes and are willing to show emotion with their eyes, to me those are beautiful eyes. Our family has brown, green, hazel, blue, and all of them are beautiful eyes.
I like hazel or light, shiny blue.
I love really light blue or dark brown!
i actually like ALL eye colours!
violet, amber, gold...eye colors that only a few people have.
I like bright blue, green, brown and hazel.
looks like khaki
definately that deep intense blue


or dark green eyes.
not to ';toot my own horn'; but i love my eyes. they're darl blue green %26amp; brown. and have a little orange in the middle. i've just always liked Hazel eyes cause it's a mix.
dark brown
i love hazel eyes...but ur sister has gorgeous eyes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin