Thursday, December 3, 2009

I hate my eye color,?

i hate my ugly blue eyes i wish i had beautiful dark brown


like these people





http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/l鈥?/a>





dark brown eyes are THE MOST beautiful color in the world for an iris so mysterious an sexy in men and women =)


i wish my eyes would look like that my eye color is this





http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i101/l鈥?/a>








ugh i know i hate them arent they ugly





i wanna know what kind of makeup job i can do to make them appear dark my eyes reflect the color they are looking at when i look into my mans brown eyes they turn hazel he says when i look at my friends green eyes she says they turn green


but n e how i want something that will make them pop an look dark as wellI hate my eye color,?
Damn girl your eyes are stunning!


If you really want them brown, try colored contacts.I hate my eye color,?
those eyes aren't blue. they're grey.


huge difference.


either way, your eyes aren't ugly like you think they are.


why don't you wear colored contacts? if you really hate your eye color THAT much, then that's an easy thing to do.


and for makeup, i have no idea what kind of tricks would work... because i've never heard of someone wanting to make their eyes appear a completely different color. I've heard that when a person wears a green shirt (if they have hazel eyes) their eyes will look more green. but really, i don't know. try wearing brown. maybe that will work.
are you kidding? brown eyes are so boring! everyone has them, i have them! they are so boring and plain!! you are lucky you have your eyes, your the only person i have heard of that wants brown eyes!! i can agree with you, some brown eyes are pretty, like the lighter kind, but the dark kind is just blahh.
your eyes are blue? it doesnt look like that to me though...


wow! i would so want your eyes! they have a nice hazel look.


i have dark dark dark brown eyes and i always wanted eyes like yours!





well, i guess you can wear contacts that are not prescribed or you could wear eyeliner or dark eyeshadow...
Your eyes look nice!


Blue eyes and dark eyes are both great!





Dark eyes: http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y134/d2鈥?/a>


Blue eyes: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_1IikE9_oKLg/Rz鈥?/a>
you can buy the contacts the color u like were not perscription in it i do it all the time and pepole jsut think my eyes change every day write back if u think this is a good idea yah belive me it is
i have brown eyes and i would kill 4 urs nobody can have what they want





but you can try contacts, go to www.colorcontacts.com upload a photo of you and try on different colours
I have really light brown eyes (like tree sap) and would much rather prefer blue or green. But usually i buy non-presciption colored contacts.


You can get them cheap.
I love blue eyes! I wish i was as lucky as you to even have beautiful blue eyes instead of poopy brown eyes. I don't think you should worry about blue eyes. Everybody i know loves them! :)
nahh. alotta people would kill for blue eyes.


ive always wanted them,


brown eyes only look good on certain people.


but sometimes brown eyes are boring looking. just my opinion.
thats not a question





';I hate my eyes'; is a statement





and reread your write


WAT does this mean


';n e how i want something that will make them pop an look dark as well';
your eyes are your best feature.


Be happy you have blue eyes most people would rather have your eye color..
Try colored contacts.
yep, they're ugly alright
makeup wont help





colored contacts
are you kidding? your eyes are so pretty! but if you really want a change just try colored contacts.
get contacts
UM.... omg are you kidding??


they're beautiful! i'd kill for those eyes!
get over it.
wear black liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin