Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does this hair color go well with my eye color and complexion? (PIC)?

my hair was bleached blonde which looked ok cus i have pale skin...heres what it looked like http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd233/ilr_06/OOOSSS.jpg








then a week ago i dyed to back to my natural color of a lightish brown and it looks pretty bad and make me look pale...





what hair color do you think would look good with my complexion? did it look good or bad like that? i dont really want to dye it that color again cus its hard with my roots coming in.. any ideas?Does this hair color go well with my eye color and complexion? (PIC)?
your probs not gonna like this but you have green eyes nd pale skin which go great with RED hair not foul ornage but firr red. most people dont like red like me but with green eyes it actually looks great. if u dont want to dye it u should just leave it nd start washing it with dandruff shampoo, it will fade it lighter and blend in nicely with your natural colour so it will just look like natural highlights.Does this hair color go well with my eye color and complexion? (PIC)?
it looks nice and it could only get better with time just dont over process your hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin