Thursday, December 3, 2009

If you could change your eye color, what color would your choose?

Ever looked in the mirror and disliked your eye color? Ever wished they were a different color? I wish mine were. I have brown eyes, of course. They're so common. I wish they were different. Do you wish your eyes were different colors?





-Blue


-Brown


-Gray


-Green


-Red


-Violet





What color eyes would you rather have? I wish I had green eyes.


If you could change your eye color, what color would your choose?
green!If you could change your eye color, what color would your choose?
There are moments when my self-confidence gets low enough for me to wish for a different eye color. It's not the case right now, although I would have loved my eyes to be green.





Yet I'm forever brown-eyed.
Same, I'm also brown eyed and I'd like them to be blue
I have blue eyes and are happy with them.





Violet sounds cool though =)
i already have blue but i wish i had green eyes !
I have green eyes, and I like them too
BLUE!
i world choose brown either its not my favorite color but i like brown eyes


so much
my eyes are greenish grey and I like them just fine
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin