Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby's Hair & Eye Color?

I have light, light blonde hair [it's natural] and blue eyes [although, my left eye is 1/2 blue and 1/2 brown] ... my boyfriend has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. My mom has light blonde hair like mine and blue eyes. My dad has brown hair and blue eyes. My boyfriends parents both had/have brown hair and dark brown eyes. What are the odds of my daughter having blonde hair and blue eyes? I have a feeling she'll end up w/brown eyes... but I was wondering if at all, its possible she could have blonde hair? I know brown is dominant, but I was just wondering. I found and awesome website to predict the babys eye color, does anyone know of a website like this one for determining the babys hair color? Thanks!! [[P.S. --here's the eye website I found that was awesome! --- http://museum.thetech.org/ugenetics/eyeC鈥?/a> ]]Baby's Hair %26amp; Eye Color?
Brown eyes is always dominant if present and blue is recessive it needs to have two blue traits to show. As for the hair color it's somewhat harder to determine as they can blend instead of being just brown or blonde.Baby's Hair %26amp; Eye Color?
Your baby has a 25% chance of inheriting an eye color other than brown.
No, but I just wanted to say that your due date is my birthday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin