Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is my eye color?

Okay well I was born with green eyes and they've been like that all my life but now I noticed they are a bit different. Sometimes my eyes look grey, sometimes they look blue and I don't know what color they are!





Here is a picture about 95% similar to my eye color right now.





http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w280/鈥?/a>





and here is the actual me





http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w280/鈥?/a>





(I know i'm young looking!!)What is my eye color?
My brother has eyes that go from blue to hazel or sometimes greenish. It usually depends on his clothes or mood. My husbands eyes are a dark green when he is angry or intense but hazel when he is happy and when he is really tired they have alot of brown. So some peoples eye color changes. I guess you would have to see what color your eyes are most of the time and call it that color.What is my eye color?
blue/grayish? with a little hazel
Green hazel
Grey.
hazel
the bottom one is hard to see your eye. its just a mix of light brown and bluish grayih
blue/hazel-ish ?





LOL
black
Are they hazel. Some people I believe do have hazel eyes.
your eyes are blue with some light green around the pupil
Blue!
hazel
Well, in the picture of you, your eyes look dark brown. Try taking a close of picture oy YOUR eye, and be sure to take the pic. where there is enough light, like in the bathroom or something. Then post your pic on this question, so we can tell ya what we think YOUR color eye is. Everyone's eye color is different, by shades or mixes of colors, it depends.
bluegray brown, or just hazel but that is normlly for green and brown

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin