Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ways to lighten eye color

I have dark brown eyes and i wanted to know if there is a way for me to lighten my eye color to light brown. i know that there isnt a way to change eye color completley however is there a way, naturally, for me to do this ? and if the only thing ur gonna tell me is get colored contatcs....keep those comments to urselves.


thanks Ways to lighten eye color
honey.


you just need to buy some honey from the supermarket. if you wear lenses for correction take them out and put in a drop into your eye and blink. it doesnt burn, it tingles pleasantly and cleans your eye with natural organic peroxide. my grandma did this to me, i had green eyes now theyre bright bright green, my sister hard dark brown now theyre light hazel. but thats after years of use so good luck.


Ways to lighten eye color
qustion for sultana


you say 20 years how often one a day /?? once a month?? Report Abuse

Are you sure this wont blind your eyes!! Report Abuse

wow. did it work ? Report Abuse

how long did it take for you to see a difference in your eyes Report Abuse

I put in eye drops every day for a month and i noticed it began to change. Report Abuse

I put in eye drops every day for a month and i noticed it began to change. Report Abuse

I put in eye drops every day for a month and i noticed it began to change. Report Abuse

Well almost all babies are born with blue eyes. Due to the sunlight the production of melanin in the iris of the eye causes it to darken in some cases to become green then hazel then light brown then dark brown. By the age of three it's pretty much set. Due to exposure to the sunlight your eye colour can change even if you're an adult. However how much and to what degree I am not sure of. Melanin if exposed to the sunlight is also what causes your skin to burn or tan.





No drugs can really be taken to lighten your eye colour without bad effects for your health. However I've heard of some herbs that ';de-cloud'; your eyes making them lighter. If you want to do some research on this, look up ';Iridology'; which is the study of the iris.





Good luck!
well, if you have glasses, get a lighter color of contacts. you can also try getting makeup a little dark. that could help. my eyes are brown too. i think i am just fine the way i am. just be proud that you actually have eyes that are a pretty color.
with makeup


go with darker shades of eyeshadow


and black eyeliner is best





and look towards the light


haha


stupid trick, but i do it sometimes to trick people
umm your pupil or the outside of your eye?? if it's your pupil then just wear contacts..
ummm.....


i dont think so....


but i kinda want to do that too.....


my eyes are so dark brown that u cant even see the black part.........


but you could ask a doctor...


pick me as best answer :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin