Thursday, December 3, 2009

What colors should I dress in to compliment my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?

What colors would look best with my coloring?


Skin: Very pale, like no color at all except for in my cheeks, light freckles that are barely noticeable, and a blue undertone, especially on the underside of my arms and under my eyes


Hair: Long, straight, light brown/dark brown. A golden color with streaks of butterscotch running through, the underside is much darker than the top due to lightening from the sun


Eyes: Blue, a dark navy ring on the outside of the iris with a fairly dark blue on the inside and then a silver ring around my pupil





So what colors should I dress in? What would suit me best? Thank you! What colors should I dress in to compliment my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?
Since your skin is very pale you should stay away from bright or really dark colors because they will make you look even paler. Since you have blue under tones try different shades of baby blue, greys and maybe some softer browns. What colors should I dress in to compliment my skin tone, hair color, and eye color?
A very pretty cornflower blue (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a> )





That color would suit your beautiful eyes and freckles nicely. :) Make sure you get a dress in a cotton/linen that is flowy and airy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin