Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I know eye color can change overtime but this fast?

my little bro's friend has an eye that changes color after looking at something for a few minutes like a chameleon would change its body color after standing on w/e. The eye is usually yellow and the other i forgot but both are not the same. Only 1 eye changes color and the other stays the same. Why does this happen?I know eye color can change overtime but this fast?
I was just reading about this type of thing a few minutes ago. A good explanation can be found on Wikipedia: type in 'eye color' under search and you will get an article by that name. About halfway down the article, under the title Anomalos Conditions, you will find two subheadings, one after the other, called 'heterochromia' and 'eye color change'; these sections can explain some of your brother's friend's unusual eye characteristics. I never realized before reading this and a few other articles that the light -entering- your eye can influence eye color as much as the light in which you are viewing the eye. Good luck!I know eye color can change overtime but this fast?
Hmm.. Mine seem to simply change with my mood, oddly enough. When I'm in a pleasant mood, they're green. If I'm upset, not just not too happy then they're more brownish. If I'm in a particularly curious mood, they're blue. Sometimes I can even 'feel' that it's different.





Perhaps his moods are affected, and could also be affecting the colorations of his eyes? Certainly nothing bad, as it isn't too common from what I'm aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin