Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can you change your eye color with food coloring while lighting a candle and chanting something?

ok well i wanted to know how to change my eye color in my pictures(please tell if you know) and then a question popped up and it said ';If you type in Search: Real Magic spells eye color


it'll come up with billions of websites that teach you how. If you don't want to do that then there is a possible magic way of doing it.





COLOR(S): Orange, blue, red, purple, green, ETC.


(Example Orange)


1. Light a orange candle on fire.


2. Chant: In my eyes so (whatever your eye color is say blue) I change thy to orange, my eyes are or anger then the sun!


4. Put the light out and get a bowl with coloring food in it (orange of course!)


Mix your fingers in circles for 2-5 minutes. Tap your eyelids and look in the mirror'; is this true if so is it temporary?Can you change your eye color with food coloring while lighting a candle and chanting something?
...Do you seriously want orange eyes?


...Do you seriously think that this will work?


...Are you seriously serious?Can you change your eye color with food coloring while lighting a candle and chanting something?
I highly doubt that would work and even if it did, I'm sure it wouldn't be good for your eyes at all. If it did dye your eyes, it'd probably just dye the white part anyway. But like I said, I doubt that would work and it'd be bad for your eyes anyway. I bet it would burn too. If you really want different colored eyes, I would look into different colored contacts. You can get some that don't change your prescription if you don't need glasses/contacts and it'd be a lot safer than trying that other foolish trick.
Never heard of this one, it sounds like something that will not work anyways.
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin