Thursday, December 10, 2009

Who has a prettier eye color? (picture)?

The dark brown is my friends eye, the weird light one is mine.





(sorry if they look odd, the picture i took them from was taken sideways so i had to rotate them)





this is a random piczo site my friend made (it has nothing on it so don't go looking through it) so i put the picture here.





http://ebvisemilybekkyvictoria.piczo.com…








PS





My friend is here with me and we're just trying kidding around, so don't be like ';omg eww'; or anything like that. We wanna know who's eye color YOU think it nicer.





PPS





I put the two eyes together on paint cause we don't want you seeing our faces. so yaWho has a prettier eye color? (picture)?
I think brown eyes are prettier :)Who has a prettier eye color? (picture)?
the blue eyes were very pretty but my favorite color is brown BUT i do like both of the colors they are very unique my eye color is like some weird combonation of green, blue, brown, turqouise and I once was told i have orange in my eyes!
The one on the right - Brown Eyes
The brown ones, sorry. I like them both, though.
The right eyes are hideous, you should remove them,
Your eye is prettier. Light colors are better.
the brown eye color. i have dark blue
the blue one on the left
i like the lite 1
The blue grey one.
I like the brown ones.
The dark one.
the dark ones
I personally like the lighter one, It is way more attractive =]
me like the brown one cause for some reason it looks friendly lol
Yours is better.
the blue one
i like the light blueish one
umm the dark one :)
the grren, but it looks kinda dule.
light one...i like it cause its not exactly blue or green..like turquoise...
the one on the left i guess
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin