Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Is My Eye Color?

My cousin and I are in a disagreement with each other. He thinks I have blue eyes, but I think I have grey eyes. I know it isn't a very important question, but if we have imput, then we will probably come to an agreement.


http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113鈥?/a>


http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg113鈥?/a>What Is My Eye Color?
They look like Grey and have gold around the outer circle of the eyes. I have never seen those kinda eyes before. Reason why you may argue is that that may change colors. Mine changes colors sometimes. It's depending on what you wear and where you are in light or in dim areas.What Is My Eye Color?
okay, your eyes are probly like mine.. most of the time they look blue but when you look in the mirror you see gray in with the blue right.. so they are blue gray.. its all good in the hood..
The outer ring of your eye is blue....while the inner ring is grey. So yay! you both are right.
You have Grey Eyes with a Light emerald tint!
They look Green, with a little Gray. Very Pretty!!!
i say a mix between blue and green. you are rly pretty and i like your eyes.
hazel green
greenish grey
I beleve blue.....and by the way theres no such shade of eye color as grey so dont listen to that
You have hazel eyes like I do. Sometimes mine look blue, sometimes green and yep, even gray. They change depending on what I am wearing and what light I am in.
ok...i think that ur eye color is between blue and grey...LOL
grey
they look like a mixture of grey and green.
Who cares? But you are a cutie so don't worry about the small stuff
Green!
In my opinion,


I say it's a mix with grey, blue, and green.


Hope that helps :]
grey, but with a hint of blue, u are both right, i think it is called diamond eyes or sumthing.
honestly my opinion is your both wrong...its kinda a dark green...like a teal green....
i like the make-up job, looks good. anywho, looked green to me, but eye color changes from moment to moment, blue eyes tend to change a lot. mine r blue, but often look green.
greenish grey
Doesn't matter what either of you think. When I was your age, mine were the same colour. In a few years they changed to green. I can see you are starting the transition as clearly the green is definitive.


He just likes looking into your eyes. That's a compliment. You do have nice eyes.



Gray.
I would say they are what some would call steel blue. However, in these pics they are deceptively tinted in a shade of green?
they look green with a hint of brown, but more green.





:%26lt;)
your both wrong they are like grey/blueishgreen mix
its more green
green, i think, yeah its hard to tell
gray ;
Gray/Green
i think your both right...blue-grey is the best way to describe them
You have a blue grey kind of eye. But mostly grey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin