Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting contacts to change eye color... need help?

I'm going to be Alice Cullen for Halloween and I'm looking for some contact lenses to really get into character. Her eyes are supposed to be topaz colored, but my eyes are dark brown and I have vision that is at least 20/20. My mom uses contacts so she has already given me lectures about them but agrees to let me get some as long as I pay for them.





So my questions are:


Where do I get them?


Does your eye color affect how the contacts look?


If so, how can I be sure the contacts will make my eyes look the right color?


Do I need to go to the optometrist to get an eye size or something?





Thanks!Getting contacts to change eye color... need help?
Generally, you get them from your local eye doctor. You can also order them online if you have a prescription. Either case, you have to see the eye doctor since your eyes need to be examined and sized first.





Depending on the type of colored contacts, your eye color can affect how it looks. If they contacts are more opaque, then your eye color will not matter. However, there are some just for enhancing your natural color.Getting contacts to change eye color... need help?
The best thing would go to a professional eye doctor at your local Walmart or an optometrist would be the best, so you can receive the right size. Buying ill-fitting contacts can ruin your eyes and cut into your eye.....not pleasant, so make sure you speak with a professional and get the right size before you buy. Your eye color should no affect the contacts. Mine are almost black and I can wear almost any color. By seeing a professional you are assuring that the contacts are right for you. I hope this information helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin