Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Change your haircolor and eye color online?

I know you need photoshop but I don't have that, so is there a way you can change it online?





But if someone does have photoshop, is there a way you can help me by changing my hair color to blonde and my eye color to blue and also just change my hair color to blonde in this picture?





I'd really appreciate it if you can. can you just make my hair blonde here http://i9.tinypic.com/72jks9z.jpg and make my hair blonde and eyes blue maybe in this http://i5.tinypic.com/6yba7ft.jpgChange your haircolor and eye color online?
Try this website it is awesome, and it helped me pick out my new hairstyle. The free version actually has tons of styles and colors to choose from. The version you have to pay for has TONS more! I really think you will like this, I searched for HOURS to find a free one that worked good. http://www.makeoversolutions.com/account鈥?/a>





You have to create a user account but its quick and easy. Give me a few minutes and I will do it for you...its fun!Change your haircolor and eye color online?
I know someone that does on-line virtual makeovers if you want me to introduce you
I agree with Jessie's comment above
idk how to do it but you are really pretty!!!!!!!
i know you said you dont have photoshop. but i wanted to do exactly what you did so i like downloaded a free 30 day trial of photoshop. just like type photoshop into google and you'll find something. :) hope i helped girl. by the way youre gorgeous :D
  • skin tone
  • 1 comment:

     
    sensitive skin