Thursday, June 24, 2010

What do i say my eye color is when i get my permit?

turning 16 in 13 days, and i'm getting my permit (i know. my parents hate me.)


My eyes baffle me, as they arent blue green or gray, but all of them. And not hazel, i've asked if they look hazel, but everyone says no. They say ';they look blueeee..noo...green...crappp no gray. Hecks idk';


Should i just put hazel for simplicities sake? Or is there another name for this hybrid of color? (I really wanted to use the word hybrid today. Ignore that it didn't go with my sentence pahaha)What do i say my eye color is when i get my permit?
I would go with hazel because that eye color encompasses a mix of so many colors (brown, blue, green, gray). Your eyes can be a hazel mix of different colors, but it would probably be easiest to put 'hazel' on your permit, unless you want to put 'hybrid' on there instead (which would be awesome).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin