Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I enhance my eye color? [pic]?

So I have been going blank when it comes to makeup ideas... and I would like to switch things up. Usually I just use black or brown eyeliner and mascara and that it for makeup, but what colors would really bring out my eyes? They're greenish-greyish-blue... lol.





(and yes, my hair is frizzy in the picture but the picture is just so that you get the idea of my eye color/shape)


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20zb243%26amp;鈥?/a>





Thanks in advance. :DHow do I enhance my eye color? [pic]?
try black and white





or electric neon colours like lumious green








or blue








something dramatic





or maybe hayley williams orange sunburst eyeshadow





or take a look at amy winehouse





or just go harajuku!


that always work





HOT PINK AND ELETRIC BLUE and with electric blue and black eyeliner works as wellHow do I enhance my eye color? [pic]?
almay has eyeshadow pallets for different eye colors to either ';play up'; or ';bring out'; your eye color. they work great! check it out.





for the record, you're eyes are beautiful. you don't need to do much to bring them out. also a quick tip... to ';open up'; your eyes avoid the black liner. it makes your eyes look small. use a light color (light cream or white) on your inner eye and upper brow. it will bring them out. (see my second link)
I'd go with a metallic blue, but not too thick............just a real thin line, but make sure it's metallic blue and not just a plain blue. You should use a liquid instead of a pencil to get as thin as possible, as too thick of blue will look ridiculous, and it may take some practice. That and basic black mascara would be a good look for you. Be sure to go all the way across the top lid, and only across the outer 1/2 of the bottom lid.
I would go for a purple color with the smokey eye technique.


One of my clients has a lot of the same characteristics as you and she had the same problem. you could also pull off the bombshell look really well. Well, hun, if you have any questions message me. I do make-up for a living so i hope i could help haha ^_ Good luck!
I believe purple would bring out your eyecolor.Just be warned.Colored mascara is hard to find.They usually vary from Very Black,Black, Black Brown,or Brown.


I know.They offer a wide variety of colors right?


[If you didn't catch that I was being sarcastic]
brown eye shadow looks reallyy good.


and also, blue eyeliner with blue eyes looks really good.


white/silver eyeliner is amazinggggg.
you should use a medium gray eyeshadow with black eyeliner on the bottom waterline and on the top of the lid very thin line
Blue mascara will bring out the blue in your eyes. Purple, blue and green eyeshadow, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin