Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is there any other way I can change my eye to a greenish or hazel color WITHOUT using contacts or using a spel

hazel color WITHOUT using contacts or using a spell i almost used.Is there any other way I can change my eye to a greenish or hazel color WITHOUT using contacts or using a spel
be careful what you wish for (ie: bedazzled the movie).. When ever someone invokes spells to alter yourself.. there is always a payback for personal gain.. You might get your green eyes, but something else in your life will be compromised.. The devil and his spirits don't work for free.


Why not relish and enjoy what God has given you. He never makes mistakes and he doesn't joke by making anyone ugly. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.. .. I'm sure your eyes are lovely and beautiful for you and someone in the world will appreciate you for who you are just as you are...Is there any other way I can change my eye to a greenish or hazel color WITHOUT using contacts or using a spel
Nope, the only sure way to change your eye colour is to morph your genetic makeup with a powerful powerful spell *keeps straight face*. However, be warned you know not the power of the forces you invoke, it is best not to dabble in the dark arts, sometimes these spells are 'irreversible' *stupid spooky music plays* and you may be stuck with different coloured eyes...FOREVER *gasps*
You're question made me smile... I just thought of this funny story my guy use to tell me.. You see he has the most beautiful green eyes ever and he told me that he wasn't born with it and that when he was younger he kept wishing for it... overtime his eyes turned into green... so whatever... try it it might work heheheh... Good luck!
Depending on your eye color, variation may occur in different lighting and depend upon what you wear. This will not drastically transform your eye color; however, you can subtly hide or enhance whatever shade you like best within reason.


You could also wait say 20 years and hope technology provides a method of changing your eye color, or marry a green-eyed fellow and hope his genes pass on. You may not have green eyes, but your kids might.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin