Thursday, June 24, 2010

Is it normal having this eye color?

Okay.hi.


Well anyways my eye color kinda brothers me and i don't think its normal.


My dad has green eyes and my mom has light brown eyes, my other two brothers have light brown eyes but, my eyes look.....yellow......you can tell they have brown in them but, there is A LOT of yellow. I'm kinda freaked about is it normal??what would have caused me to have yellow eyes?? help???





P.S. i had no idea what thing i should put it in sorry but, i thought health was the best.Is it normal having this eye color?
Yes, they are Normal! It's probably just a mixture of the green genes w/lt. brown. It's a form of hazel. Your eyes probably look a little different in color depending on type of light your in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin