Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Judging people by their eye color??

People with brown eyes=boring


People with blue eyes=sweet


People with green eyes= exciting


People with any other color=weird





Plus i read about a guy who doesn't date women with brown eyes.


WTF?!





wow, the things you read on the internet these days.





PLUS i just want to say that i think that getting colored contacts is stupid





most of them look fake


there usually expensive


just be glad that you can see!


don't be self conscious about your eye color!


i mean really is there an ';ugly'; eye color?


not really i think they are all beautiful and unique








thoughts about how stupid it is to judge someone by their eye color or colored contacts?


Whats your eye color?








-from a brown eyed girl.








Judging people by their eye color??
i certainly don't judge people by their eye color. what does it actually say about someone? you cannot choose your natural eye color, therefore it does not reflect anything about your identity, particularly that of personality. my eyes are several shades of blue and green, mostly aqua and jade. i love my eye color, yet i do not believe that it can reveal a great deal about myself. Judging people by their eye color??
My eyes are light green , but when I was about 15-16 years old , I always wanted dark brown eyes .So , I bought colored contacts , and they looked totally fake on me . Then I understood , that there is a reason why people get the eye color they have and not some other color . I think that all eye colors are gorgeous , no mather what .And about that stupid guy who said that he doesn't want to date women with brown eyes , has serious issues. If I was brown eyed , I would have stayed with my own eye color instead of going out to buy contacts . It's really important to love your own eye color , because each and every color is special . Besides ,It's really stupid to judge based on the eyecolor , because one girl may have beautiful blue eyes , but on the inside she can be empty and shallow.








: )








x Arianna x
My eyes are considered ';pure black';


Weird, I know.


Unless you look really close up,


It looks like I have no pupil.


Like my eyes are an extreme dark gray. Like COMPLETELY dark.


And if you shine a light in them, a really bright one(which isn't at all good for you) they'd be ALMOST brown.





So that makes me ';weird?';


Apparently.


But I love my color.


Its different. There are many blue-eyed(both sisters have blue), green(father, grandfather, great grandfather), brown(brother, mother, everyone on my moms side),hazel(everyone else on my dads). I've never seen anyone else with eyes as dark as mine, and I absolutely love it. Its unique. I prefer not to look like everybody else. (:








Its what makes me, me!
Judging on eye color is stupid. Some eyes look boring, some eyes look extra awesome, but that really doesn't effect my opinion on how attractive people are. Like, if someone had hella dull eyes but they were super gorgeous I'd be like ';Woah! You're super gorgeous!';


And if someone was ugly but had amazing looking eyes I'd just be like, ';Woah! You have hella cool eyes!';





Like, I love my eyes (very very green with gold flakes) but I don't think they make me any more attractive.
any natural eye color is beautiful.


i hate that some people are so critical that they make fun of some girls because of what makes them unique.


colored contacts are a waste of money and take away your natural beauty.


btw i have blue eyes. i am not made fun of for my eye color, but i am for other things and it is just plain stupid. Oh, and how can you determine a person's personality from natural appearance? it just doesn't make sense.
It's totally stupid!!!!





I think that eyes are very beautiful no matter their color. There are very beautiful brown eyes as there are also ugly green (or any other color) eyes.





As for colored contacts, well I think they're ok, I mean people should accept themselves as they are, but it's also true that everyone is free to do whatever they want to.






i have brown eyes but from a distance they look black and i look strange. I do wear colored contacts because i choose to and do to the fact that my vision is bad. i like to stand out. when my eyes were blackish people treated me different and now there this honey color and people are so nice and polite. my contacts look real because they match my skin tone.
omg that is stupid i agree with you about the whole colored contacts thing i mean can't you just be happy you have eyes and the whatever color they are their pretty i mean i like my eyes they are really cool they are blue with green in them but it depends on the lighting so really i have hazel eyes true dat about that they look fake and are a humongous waste of money like you can get normal contacts witch is far more cheaper
that is absolutely stupid, yes everyone has their own preferences but, I having bronze-esque eyes like unconventional eye colors like: really light brown eyes, honey colored eyes, gray eyes, violet eyes are absolutely beautiful and it's a shame that there aren't more people with violet eyes on this planet. I also am crazy about Heterochromia (when one eye is a different color from the other)
definitely agreed! plus ur eye color is a gift from ur parents, something genetic and natural that deserves to be appreciated, just like the rest of the body. and anyways how weird would it be if everyone had the same eye color? the same skin color? hair color? people come in all different shades and colors, and i think that having a colorful personality counts ten times more than having a ';sexy'; eye color. my eyes are dark brown....omg we must be twins! haha
It's totally stupid. Even if people have an ugly eye color, which I don't know what that would be because I have never seen an ugly eye color, it wouldn't make the person ugly. And the guy that doesn't date brown eyed girls has something wrong with his head.


My eyes are blue.
blue eyed... :P





I don't mind coloured contacts personally... as long as its not purple or really pale blue or red. Or any too abnormal colour.





I think the only ugly eyes are like the ones where people get contacts that are animal eyes... *shudder* sooo creepy.






That's definetly the stupidest thing i've ever heard!


:]


haha.





i think eyes are gorgeous no matter what.


:]


mine are hazel.





ps: brown eyes are beautiful :]
my eye color is hazle (it can be blue, green or gray) regarding the color of my clothes, so that personality prediction form eye color will not work oon me.
I agree with you, people who judge must be very shallow....myself, like you.....brown eyed girl and every time I hear Van Morrison's song, ';Brown Eyed Girl'; I love it!!
woah, i have never heard of that.


none of its true.


im greeen eyed though.





and im on here so i can be too exciting. werid.
Hazel. So...I'm boring and exciting?
Now I know where Nazis came from. Such narrow mindedness is not to be taken lightly.
i've never heard of judging someone by their eye color.


seriously, that is just stupid.
Thats really stupid. All eyes are beautiful and meant to match your features. :]
I have red hair and greeny-blue eyes. lol ive been made fun of cos of my hair colour(clown hair) not my eye colour!? i think it is just..well..odd?
so im sweet and exciting i guess
i guess im sweet/exciting???? Sweet!
thats just wrong, that discousts me. ahahah. well eveyone has a diffrent eye color and there all pretty
i have green eye's.
I have never heard of this but I do think it another lame excuse to judge people even more than we already do.


I don't always think that eye color goes along with a persons personality.


But I do think a certain eye color is made to suit everyone individually.


I do have colored contacts and I just like to wear them for fun sometimes, and I got them to be funny to see if any actually payed that much attention to your eyes. And to tell you the truth most people don't. Some of the people I see every day took at least 4 days to notice a change.





I don't think any eye color is ugly at all they are pretty and unique in there own ways.





My eye color varies from green to a light gray/green.


I have blue color contacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin