Thursday, June 24, 2010

I completely hate my natural eye color?

I hate my brown eyes. I want blue eyes, and NOBODY can change my mind. Both sides of my family have blue eyes, except for my mom and dad, but everyone in my immediate family besides my little sister have brown eyes. You wouldn't believe how much I want my eyes to change. I had to be stuck with these crappy genes. My parents WILL NOT let me get colored contacts, I don't have bad vision. I will not accept who I am. It absolutely hurts me inside to have these completely common, boring dark eyes. They've been getting lighter, but I know they won't turn blue. Don't say, 'accept your eye color' I want to wake up with blue eyes, without the hassle of putting in contacts, which I can't get anyways.


My cousins all have blue eyes, and everytime I see my new born baby cousin with the eyes I want, sapphire eyes, I feel a ping of intense jealousy, and I want to just throw her on the ground and stab her with a knife in the heart. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER do that though. Just like instincts, but I want blue eyes so badly. I'm sick of my genes. I'm fine with my brown hair, but I'm tired of the 'curtains match the carpet' look. Again, do NOT say, 'Be happy of who you are. God made you that way.' I don't care about God, he doesn't exist, and I'm not going to pick the people who say that. What else can I do that will change my eye color permanently?I completely hate my natural eye color?
Ugh, i got color blue contact trial pairs. Good thing i didnt buy them. I realized color contacts are feminine. More for chicks. Oh well. Trial pairs are always free btw.I completely hate my natural eye color?
COLORED CONTACTS.





That is your only option.





And honestly? Some people have real problems. There are families starving and people dying and here you are crying about your eye color.





It could be worse.
I Second Sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin