Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do spells to change eye color work?

I didn't believe that they worked, then my friend tried it in front o me and her dark brown eyes became the lightest shade of brown i had ever seen....now im wondering how the HELL it worked?hoHow do spells to change eye color work?
The spell does work but it works in a way that changes the way other people perceive your eye color. Your eye color will remain the same it's what other people see that changes best beloved.How do spells to change eye color work?
she was playing a trick on you I don't know who would use magic on their eyes that's crazy you could go blind and its not worth it to just change color if I did something like that I would repair my vision not change my eye color it might be the lighting that she put her eyes in to prove if it's a trick or real ask her to temporarily change just one eye if she can't then it's fake
its a reaction to the magnetic field ussed in most magick, all pigments contain some form of ferromagnetic material, and this reacts with the intent put into magick, just try it, its easyer for some people then others
... I have seen alot of weird things in my life, but I have never seen a spell work.





*shrug* maybe mind over body.
It's called contacts and very fast hands.
They don't. Your friend tricked you somehow.
that's weird! I don't know how she made the spell work


I've tried this kind of spell before but nothing happened :(
Eye color changing spells are an illusion. Both you and she believed her eyes would change and so you saw a change. Her eyes are still the same color, but there is an illusionary mask over her eyes making you see them in a lighter shade.
yes i know and i thought that those spells not work but someone in yahoo answers wanted a spell for changing eye color and i didn't know that the spell worked so i wrote that %26gt;i don't know that this work but this is:


and after a couple of houres he or she says to me:


it worked,amazing.


i was shocked.i thought that was just a spam but was real.


if you want the magic spell i have it:


You'll need at least one candle in the color you want to change your eyes to. You also need a pentacle. You can draw a pentacle if you don't have one. A pentacle is a star inside of a circle.


Light the candle(s) and sit in front of it/them and chant the following three or more times:





';One, two, three, eyes change for me,


One, two, three (color you have now) to (new color) I see.';





Take a deep cleansing breath while you envision yourself with the new eye color, then chant this three or more times:





';By the power of three, so mote it be.';





Again visualize your eyes changing from their original color to the new color, then check the mirror.





Note: This spell may only last a day or so if only using one candle. And the color of the candle will be the new eye color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin