Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Make-up tips,what color would go best with my eye color and help make them stand them out?(pics)?

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa66/鈥?/a>





Call me ugly i don't care and i know i have allot of tattoos lol..I'm just looking for some make-up tips that would bring my eyes out..What colors would make them stand out?








Thanks :)Make-up tips,what color would go best with my eye color and help make them stand them out?(pics)?
Your chest piece is incredible. whoever did it did a ******* bad *** job.


I'm too much of a pansy to get tattoos. I think you are hot.


Anyways, on to the colors:


plum, cobalt blue, deep purple, rose, cherry red, burgundy.





For eyeliner use dark brown instead of black. It looks like black but reflects your eyes better in light because of your skin tone.





Mascara: brown black or try a funky dark purple color.





soft greens and browns will make good eyeshadow and the above colors I mentioned too.





The colors I mentioned above are also good for clothes as well. Especially burgundy, cobalt blue, and cherry red.Make-up tips,what color would go best with my eye color and help make them stand them out?(pics)?
I use





Mascara: Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Mascara (It can look subtle, or it can be built up with several coats for fluffy lashes with no glop.)





Lip Gloss:Burt's Bee's Super Shiny Lip-Gloss (The neutral shades really deliver a lot of shine and the formula stays put.)











Raw-Color Perfect Balance Concealer %26amp; Highlighter Trio. ( It blends flawlessly around the eyes. And the highlighter is shimmery without being chalky)





Jane Ire dale Liquid Eye Liner in Pinot Noir. (This deep wine works for almost any skine tone,and the brush makes application precise





I hope This Helps :D
Well i don't think you're ugly! Like a little forest elfin.my eyes are hazel also but more of an almond shape. I use smoky grays blended with forest greens. Dark browns in the corners merging with lighter browns towards the outside.lilac suits anyone,and try irridesent white just under the brows.by the way nice tats!
I can't really tell what color your eyes are, they look hazelish, greenish? so wear som light brown eyeshadow with some sparkle's DONT OVER DO IT!


and some light eyeliner








hope this helped =)


btw; hawt tattoo :)
Almay has eye make-up that brings out your eye color. They're specifically designed and they're pretty nice products.


i didn't even bother to look at the pics tho
No way to make eyes standout w tats like that. Sort of like trying to hide an elephant in a corvette - never ever going to happen.
I don't think make up will matter. There is too much other stuff going on that is way distracting. NO one will look at your eyes anyway.
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH鈥?br>

nightmare tatoo
Tattoo a skull on your eyelids.
preparation h helps with dark circles, no joke!
Straight jager? You don't need make up. Yeah sorry... I've got no idea. but seriously... already sexy...
  • skin tone
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    sensitive skin