Thursday, June 24, 2010

What would you call my eye color?

I have eyes that are almost gold. They are a copper/gold/green color.


They are a base of gold, with flashes of green and small chunks of copper.


I'm trying to figure out what color this is.


Please help!What would you call my eye color?
I would say hazel but bordering on green. Your eye color can sometimes have the color of your hair color in them. One of my friends is a beautiful auburn red head with blue eyes but her eyes also have the really pretty auburn color speckled throughout. It's kinda cool.What would you call my eye color?
There is a really good article on Wikipedia, with photos.
hazel
Uhhh hazel?
your eyes are obviously very pretty they are hazel u must have beatiful eyes i have blue mines nothin speical
Hazel. The same as my son. I sometimes say Hazel green.
Hazel.
HAZEL
Hazel
You have georgous hazel eyes. -Lola P.
That's what hazel is.
hazel eyes
Hazel. Why didn't you just post your own picture of your eyes?!


xx
you have vary pretty hazel eyes!


like me :D
Hazel eyes my dear!
hazel, my eyes r the same as urs

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin