Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can I change my eye color back to hazel/blue? ?

as a baby my eyes were blue, then turned hazel. I'm 18 now and they're medium brown. My mom has light brown, my dad's eyes turn from gray to hazel sometimes, and my grandmother has hazel / gray eyes as well. my grandpa had brown eyes but the majority of his relatives had green or hazel eyes. on my mother's side, her relatives have mostly light brown eyes or hazel! I want to have hazel eyes again. are there any natural substances that i can use to change it back? I live in the Caribbean so cold temperatures aren't available! How can I change my eye color back to hazel/blue? ?
you can't change you eye colors back to when you was a baby cause it depends on what gene you have the most of like your mothers or fathers!


when i was a baby my hair color was a blondish brown and i had hazel eyes as i start to get older my hair color changed from blondish brown to a chocolaty brown and my eyes changed from hazel to brown! my grandma has hazel and her hair color is natural dark but she dies it red color and my grandpa has brown eyes and he has light brown hair! it just depends now im 24 and my hair is chocolaty brown and my eyes change from brown, to hazelish brown/green it just depends really! as you get older you hair and eye color will change honestlyHow can I change my eye color back to hazel/blue? ?
I don't think you can change the eye color with any substance. However, what you could try to do it is see how moods, clothes colors, etc change your eye color. Sometimes people with eyes like yours can change them that way. Of course, it is not permanent but it will help. My only other suggestion is eye contacts. I have heard if you look online for like halloween stuff you can find a variety of different colors..
you can't actually alter your eye color. sorry):
idk
lol


u cant change your eye color???


what sort of Q is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
sensitive skin